Landscape Design Process
1. Site Visit & Consultation: We will visit the site of your potential landscaping project and do a preliminary walk-through and discuss your ideas, goals and budget. We will take measurements and gather any other information we may need to prepare your plan.
2. Design Preperation: Using the information gathered in the consultation, we will sketch out a design, giving you an idea of what the project will look like. From here, we can alter and change the design in any way you see fit.
3. Specifications: Once you are satisfied with the design, we'll decide on specific materials that fit your personal style and needs.
4. Estimate: Once the details are set in stone, we'll prepare an estimate in document form. It will contain the materials, scope of work, and cost.
5. Installation & Follow Up: Once you have approved the estimate and all the details, we will begin to gather all materials necessary for your project. Construction will as soon as our schedule and weather conditions allows. We will work to ensure that the final project is something you are extremely proud of.
More information can be found on the landscaping page.